Come to Nymboida and enjoy the great outdoors.
Nymboida Camping & Canoeing (NCC) is situated 35Km's south-west of Grafton, on Armidale Road. We are on 100 acres of land, which includes a camping area, non self contained cabins, and a creek with swimming holes.
NCC offers activities such as canoe and kayak hire on the Nymboida River (only 5 minutes away), orienteering, and low ropes challenge courses.
The Centre is a non profit trust run by Nymboida Canoeing Limited set up in 1976 and specialises in outdoor activities as well as outdoor education for school groups. We have a very competent team of instructors available for all your needs. All staff are certified in their specialist area of instruction and all hold current First Aid and CPR certificates.
The Centre has:
- Cabins with room style single bed accommodation for up to 100
- 14 ha (36acres) acres of peaceful grounds, with shelters, fire places and treated water
- Bbq and cooking areas, with fridges, kettles and toasters, hot showers
- Footpath access along length of creek for ease of viewing
- Free guest internet connection
- Boardroom style facilities